Baseball’s back — and so are the fans! Comerica Park welcomed just over 8,000 fans for Opening Day on Thursday, April 1. Hear from some of the attendees on what made them feel comfortable returning to the ballpark for the 2021 season:
For everyone’s safety, please remember this season’s safety measures:
- All attendees must complete a Gameday Wellness survey within 24 hours of entering Comerica Park.
- Only medical and diaper bags are permitted inside the park.
- Fans will be seated in pods with at least six feet of physical distance between other groups.
- Facemasks are required, except when actively eating or drinking at your assigned seat.
- Only cashless payment methods are accepted at points of sale.
- Fans must download their mobile ticket using the MLB app before arriving.
Learn more about the new health and safety measures at Comerica Park at MLB.com/Tigers.