Single-game tickets, starting at just $10, available at tigers.com/tickets Friday at 10 a.m.
Upcoming fan giveaway items, promotions and special events announced, including 4th of July Celebration, Pink Out the Park, Negro Leagues Weekend, Fiesta Tigres and much more
Tigers to open second half of season with “Detroit’s Biggest Summer Baseball Bash” on Saturday, July 17
Tickets for the remainder of the Detroit Tigers 2021 season, starting at just $10, will be available for purchase at tigers.com/tickets beginning this Friday, June 18, at 10 a.m. With Comerica Park now open to full capacity, the club revealed an exciting lineup of fan giveaways, promotions and special events for the rest of the regular season.
As summer quickly approaches, the Tigers will host upcoming marquee series against the Houston Astros (June 24-27), Boston Red Sox (August 3-5), Los Angeles Angels (August 17-19), Toronto Blue Jays (August 27-29), Milwaukee Brewers (Sept. 14-15) and much more. Detroit will also host a combined 16 games against American League Central foes in the months of June, July, August and September.
“It’s been incredible having more fans back at Comerica Park, and we couldn’t be more excited about this summer,” Chris Granger, Group President, Sports & Entertainment, Ilitch Holdings, Inc., said. “From Sunday Kids Days to Negro League Weekend to recognizing the amazing bravery and sacrifice of the frontline and essential workers of our city and state, there’s something for everyone. We can’t wait to celebrate the rest of the season with the best fans in baseball.”
SEASON-LONG TICKET PACKAGES & GROUP TICKETS
Along with individual game tickets, several season-long ticket packages are available for Tigers fans.
- The Vizzy Double Play Deal features a pair of tickets and two Vizzy’s for just $49.
- The Leinie Summer Party Pack is available for every Friday and Saturday home game and includes a game ticket and a Leinenkugel Beer.
- The Summer Family Value Deal features four tickets, four hot dogs, four bags of chips and four Pepsi’s starting at just $69.
For more information on these special packages, visit tigers.com/value. The Tigers are also accepting deposits for Group Tickets. Visit tigers.com/groups for more information.
With pandemic attendance restrictions in place at the start of the 2021 season, Tigers fans were unable to gather and celebrate Opening Day for the second straight season. On Saturday, July 17 against the Minnesota Twins, the Tigers will roar into the second half of the season by hosting “Detroit’s Biggest Summer Baseball Bash” inside Comerica Park. The event will feature special appearances by popular Tigers alumni, live music, postgame entertainment and more. Fans are encouraged to follow @Tigers on social media in the coming days for more information.
2021 FAN GIVEAWAY ITEMS
Exciting giveaways items that Tigers fans have come to enjoy at Comerica Park are set to return next weekend, with a Niko Goodrum Bobblehead for the first 10,000 guests in attendance on Friday, June 25 against the Astros.
The 2021 giveaway lineup:
- Friday, June 25 vs. Houston Astros (7:10 p.m.): Niko Goodrum Bobblehead, courtesy of Comerica Bank (first 10,000 fans)
- Saturday, June 26 vs. Houston Astros (4:10 p.m.): Detroit Tigers Tote Bag, presented by MLB Network (first 10,000 fans)
- Sunday, June 27 vs. Houston Astros (1:10 p.m.): Detroit Tigers Tote Bag, presented by MLB Network (first 10,000 fans)
- Friday, July 2 vs. Chicago White Sox (7:10 p.m.): Patriotic Silicone Pint Cup, courtesy of Miller Lite (first 5,000 fans, age 21 and over)
- Saturday, July 3 vs. Chicago White Sox (4:10 p.m.): Patriotic Silicone Pint Cup, courtesy of Miller Lite (first 5,000 fans, age 21 and over)
- Friday, July 16 vs. Minnesota Twins (7:10 p.m.): Chip and Dip Bowl, presented by Frito Lay (first 10,000 fans)
- Sunday, July 18 vs. Minnesota Twins (1:10 p.m.): Kids Hooded Towel, presented by Aquafina (all kids ages 14 and under)
- Saturday, July 31 vs. Baltimore Orioles (6:10 p.m.): Detroit Stars Fedora Hat, presented by Comerica Bank (first 10,000 fans)
- Saturday, August 14 vs. Cleveland Indians (6:10 p.m.): Fiesta Tigres Jersey, courtesy of Miller Lite (first 10,000 fans, age 21 and older)
- Friday, August 27 vs. Toronto Blue Jays (7:10 p.m.): Detroit Tigers Floppy Hat, courtesy of National Coney Island (first 10,000 fans)
- Friday, September 10 vs. Tampa Bay Rays (7:10 p.m.): “Detroit Roots” Hoodie, courtesy of Bally Sports Detroit (first 10,000 fans)
- Saturday, September 25 vs. Kansas City Royals (6:10 p.m.): Detroit Tigers Fleece Blanket, courtesy of DTE Energy (first 10,000 fans)
The Tigers are once again teaming up with our great partners from the corporate community to present a summer of special events.
Next Tuesday, June 22 is Prostate Cancer Awareness Night at Comerica Park, presented by the Karmanos Cancer Institute. Fans purchasing the special ticket package for the 7:10 p.m. game against the St. Louis Cardinals will receive a Prostate Cancer Awareness Night T-Shirt and make a donation to the Karmanos Cancer Institute. The ticket package is available at tigers.com/awareness. Single-game ticket purchasers are also able to make donations in $5 increments to the Karmanos Cancer Institute by visiting tigers.com.
The Tigers will celebrate our nation’s independence the weekend of July 4th, teaming up with Miller Lite to host a three-day celebration at Comerica Park. Live music will be performed by bands and deejays on the concourse, and a barbeque will be held on the Pepsi Porch. Fans are encouraged to stay in their seats after the final out against the Chicago White Sox on Friday, July 2 to watch a special Independence Day Fireworks show.
The annual “Pink Out the Park” Night, presented by the Karmanos Cancer Institute, will be held on Wednesday, July 21 versus the Texas Rangers (7:10 p.m.). Fans can purchase a special ticket package that includes a game ticket, a “Pink Out the Park” T-Shirt and a $5 donation to the Karmanos Cancer Institute. The ticket package is available at tigers.com/pink, and the first 10,000 fans in attendance at Comerica Park will receive a pink Detroit Tigers Jersey, courtesy of Karmanos Cancer Institute.
The 18th annual Negro Leagues Weekend, presented by Comerica Bank, will be held July 30-Aug. 1. Each year, the Tigers pay tribute to the contributions of the Negro Leagues and African Americans to the game of baseball during a weekend homestand. The first 10,000 fans on Saturday, July 31 against the Baltimore Orioles (6:10 p.m.) will receive a Detroit Stars Fedora, courtesy of Comerica Bank.
The popular Fiesta Tigres celebration, presented by Miller Lite, will be held on Saturday, Aug. 14, for a 6:10 p.m. first pitch against the Cleveland Indians. The Tigers will celebrate the contributions of Latinos to the game of baseball with a special pregame on-field ceremony, along with live bands and deejays representing music from Latin America and the Caribbean performing on the Comerica Park concourse. The first 10,000 fans, age 21 and older, will receive a Fiesta Tigres Jersey, courtesy of Miller Lite.
On Wednesday, Sept. 1 with the Oakland Athletics in town, the Tigers will host Pediatric Cancer Awareness Day in partnership with the Karmanos Cancer Institute. The event will build awareness for Pediatric Cancer, and salute several children impacted by the disease in a pregame ceremony.
As a thank you to the best fans in baseball, Fan Appreciation Weekend, presented by Chevrolet, will kick off on Friday, Sept. 24 against the Kansas City Royals. Select fans will win prizes over the three-day series which wraps up the Tigers regular season at Comerica Park.
THANK YOU TUESDAYS
Every Tuesday at Comerica Park is “Thank You Tuesday,” celebrating the dedication and sacrifice of frontline and essential workers throughout Detroit, our region and state. For every Tuesday home game, many of these incredible heroes will be invited to the ballpark, where their commitment to saving lives and helping Michigan recover from the COVID-19 pandemic will be recognized.
SUNDAY KIDS DAYS & DETROIT TIGERS KIDS CLUB
Sunday Kids Days, presented by Chevrolet, have also returned to Comerica Park. Kids 14 years of age and younger can enjoy select pregame activities, and weather permitting, are invited to run the bases following the game.
Detroit Tigers Kids Club memberships for children 14 and under are also available for as little as $16. Kids Club membership kits include a Tigers backpack, lightweight hoodie, compression sleeve and face mask. Members receive invitations to exclusive Kids Club Member Only events, the chance to skip the line for running the bases on Sunday Kids Days, and much more. To sign up, or for more information, visit tigers.com/kidsclub.