Little Caesars Arena, an innovative and award-winning multi-use venue, is home to the Detroit Red Wings, Detroit Pistons and hundreds of other sports, entertainment and community events every year. The fan-centric facility located in the heart of The District Detroit offers unique heritage elements, one of the largest center-hung videoboards in the world, 3-D image mapping, a versatile sky deck, over 1,300 display screens and more.
Whether you’re a season ticket holder or it’s your first time visiting, there is so much to do and see that we’ve rounded up what’s new and what you need to know before visiting Little Caesars Arena.
Before the excitement of a live event begins, you need to get to the venue! Fortunately, with 8,500 parking spaces across more than five parking structures and multiple surface parking lots, finding safe and convenient parking is a breeze. Please note that all parking structures and lots are cashless.
- Olympia Parking provides guests the ability to pre-book their parking before reaching their destination, securing a space in their favorite parking facility. Visitors can pre-pay for parking passes based on the event they’re attending, at ParkDistrictDetroit.com or ParkWhiz.com.
- Guests who do not wish to pre-book parking can access Olympia Parking operated facilities with a credit card, based on availability.
- After an event, guests can hang out in The District Detroit as long as they’d like, as all parking facilities are open 24 hours.
- Accessible parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis at the going rate with presentation of an accessible license plate or hang tag. Check out an accessible parking map here.
Food and Beverage
Cheering on your favorite team or dancing the night away at a sold-out concert can work up an appetite! Whether you’re grabbing a bite or drink before, during or after an event, Little Caesars Arena boasts four delicious restaurants and an array of in-venue concession stands for quick service food and beverage on the go.
See below for details and great new menu offerings.
- Mike’s Pizza Bar features hand-crafted pizzas, brew on tap, wines, and an option to sit and eat, or take your food to-go. This season, Mike’s is expanding their menu, adding a Spicy Detroit pizza and Lolly Pop Drummies.
- PointsBet Sports Bar offers a full food and drink menu, including Caramel Crunch Wings and a Catfish Po’boy.
- The Mixing Board is a sit-down restaurant that features made-from-scratch items from shareables to salads, flatbreads, pizzas, and a full bar. New menu items include Prosciutto Pie with Figs and Char-Grilled Tri Tip with Warm Potato Salad.
- UWM District Market is a quick, one-stop-shop for a bite to eat, a cocktail, bottle of wine or coffee and features various cuisines to satisfy all tastes.
All of these venues are open at 4:00pm on event days. Pro tip: eating at one of LCA’s restaurants gives you direct access to the arena when it is time for the doors to open and events to begin, avoiding lengthy lines outside.
In addition to dine-in restaurants, concession stands throughout the arena offer a wide variety of dishes, including fan-favorite Little Caesars pizza. There will also be a rotation of local food vendors to display the array of diverse tastes you can find around the city of Detroit.
Mouth-watering new menu items this year include:
- Following a highly successful stint in Comerica Park, Bert’s BBQ stand will be in Little Caesars Arena this season on the 3rd floor.
- Creole Isle Cart with Jambalaya, Yellow Chicken Curry w/ Coconut Rice, Jerk Chicken w/ Red Beans and Rice and Coco Bread, all made from scratch by Little Caesars Arena’s Concessions Culinary Team.
- 1701 Deli’s Mushroom Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich (a vegetarian option), and the 1701 Sandwich, which is a monthly rotating sandwich. Detroit House’s Loaded Halloumi Pita (a vegetarian option).
- Additional new and flavorful menu items can be found at Concession Stands 13 & 27, featuring Pierogi Nachos and Stand 18, which offers a new Churro Chicken Sandwich.
In addition, before or after your event, check out the variety of dining options in The District Detroit including a number of establishments on nearby pedestrian-friendly Columbia Street, and Basan, which is coming soon to The Eddystone, which is adjacent to Little Caesars Arena.
The Little Caesars Arena Team Store features quality, upscale lifestyle and fashion brands for fans to enjoy. New brands offered this season include Tommy Bahama, Travis Mathew, Lululemon, Vineyard Vines, WEAR by Erin Andrews and local brand Greyson Clothiers.
The Red Wings are also proud to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the ’97 and ’98 Stanley Cup Championship with an assortment of special merchandise including novelties from pucks to glasses and pins, hats and authentic memorabilia.
Little Caesars Arena is also rolling out arena-exclusive programs this season, including: a Detroit Red Wings custom decal and sticker program; exclusive headwear for both the Red Wings and the Pistons from brands New Era, Mitchell & Ness, Zephyr and 47 Brand; custom premium souvenir puck program and a Red Wings alumni jersey program from Fanatics.
Little Caesars Arena offers accessible parking, entry, seating and concession areas. More information on each of these can be found here.
The arena was also named the 2021 KultureCity Sensory Inclusive Venue of the Year, as all events hosted at the venue are sensory inclusive and promote an accommodating and positive experience for guests and fans with sensory needs. Guests can check in at Guest Service Offices at Portals 10, 20 and 67 for a sensory kit.
The Xfinity Box Office at Little Caesars Arena is open at 11 a.m. on all event days, and Monday through Friday non-event days. The Box Office closes after intermission at events, or at 5:30 p.m. on non-event days. More information, event listings and links to purchase tickets can be found here.
If you have any questions about digital ticketing, feel free to call (313) 471-7929 during business hours, or email TicketOperations@OlyEnt.com.
As you plan for your night out, please take note that Little Caesars Arena has a no bag policy. For safety of guests, all bags, purses & clutches are strictly prohibited, and only wallets sized 4″ x 6″ x 1.5″ or smaller are allowed. Medical bags, diaper bags with supplies for infants, breast pumps, and other medical devices sized smaller than 14″ x 14″ x 6″ are allowed. For details on permitted and prohibited items, click here. Safety and security are a top priority – in fact, Little Caesars Arena is the only arena in the United States to receive the Department of Homeland Security SAFETY Act Certification/Designation.
Please note that the entire venue is cashless! If you bring cash with you to an event, you will be directed to the nearest “cash to card” machine, which allows you to transfer your cash onto a card for cashless use for concessions, apparel, drinks and more.
Additional information can be found on the Little Caesars Arena page and on 313 Presents’ Frequently Asked Questions page, here.