The District Detroit in partnership with 313 Presents welcomes Crystal Palace FC and Sevilla FC soccer fans to the ultimate pre-match fan experience on Sunday, July 30th. The tailgate will be held on Columbia Street, a pedestrian-only street from 2 pm to 6 pm and will have something for everyone.
Columbia Street will transform into a soccer destination for fans of all ages with a variety of activations and fan experiences.
- Listen to a live DJ mix each team’s favorite songs
- Meet Challenger, Crystal Palace’s American Eagle mascot
- Meet legacy Crystal Palace legend Mark Bright
- Take photos with Sevilla FC’s UEFA Europa League Trophy
- Experience food and drink themed specials
- Take photos with the Motor City Cup
- Win prizes ranging from tickets to team memorabilia
The tailgate on Columbia Street will be a fantastic experience for soccer fans of all ages and get everyone ready for a world-class pre-season match between English Premier League Club, Crystal Palace FC, and LALIGA’s Sevilla FC. 313 Presents will host the professional soccer match at Comerica Park on Sunday, July 30 at 7 p.m. Tickets are on sale now and available at 313Presents.com.
This match will mark the return of international football to Comerica Park for the first time in six years.