Little Caesars Arena is an innovative and award-winning multi-use venue – the home of the Detroit Red Wings, Detroit Pistons and host of a diverse array of live sports, entertainment and community events.
Located in the heart of The District Detroit, this fan-centric facility features a rich blend of heritage elements, one of the world’s largest center-hung videoboards, captivating 3-D image mapping, more than 1,300 display screens and more.
Whether you’re a dedicated Winged Wheel Nation Member or a first-time visitor, Little Caesars Arena offers an abundance of experiences. To help you make the most of your visit, we’ve compiled all the latest updates and essential information you need to know before visiting this premier destination.
With 8,500 parking spaces across more than five parking structures and multiple surface parking lots, finding safe and convenient parking is a breeze.
Please Note: All parking structures and lots are cashless and are open 24 hours a day.
- Olympia Parking provides guests the ability to pre-book parking before reaching your destination. You can pre-pay for parking based on the event you’re attending, at ParkDistrictDetroit.com.
- Guests who do not wish to pre-book parking can access Olympia Parking facilities with a credit card, based on availability.
- Many lots and garages are “passes only”, so pre-purchasing on ParkDistrictDetroit.com is the best way to ensure a close and convenient spot.
- Accessible parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis at the going rate with presentation of an accessible license plate or hang tag. Check out an accessible parking map here.
Food and Beverage
Cheering on your favorite team or dancing the night away at a sold-out concert can work up an appetite! Whether you’re grabbing a bite or drink before, during or after an event, Little Caesars Arena boasts four delicious restaurants, and an array of in-venue concession stands for quick service food and beverage on the go.
See below for details and a snapshot of great new menu offerings.
- Mike’s Pizza Bar features hand-crafted pizzas, brew on tap, wines and an option to sit and eat, or take your food to-go. This season, Mike’s Pizza Bar is expanding its menu, adding a Chix-Parm Sandwich, Jumbo Mozz Sticks and a Meatball Skillet.
- PointsBet Sports Bar offers a full food and drink menu, including Elote Street Wings, a French Onion Dog, Spam Buddha Bowl and more.
- The Mixing Board is a sit-down restaurant that features made-from-scratch items from shareables to salads, flatbreads, and a full bar. New menu items include Bacon-Wrapped Dates and Firehouse Shrimp.
- UWM District Market is a quick, one-stop-shop for a bite to eat, a cocktail, glass of wine or coffee and features various cuisines to satisfy all tastes.
All restaurants are open at 4 p.m. on event days and provide direct access to the arena when doors open.
In addition to dine-in restaurants, concession stands throughout the arena offer a variety of dishes, including fan-favorite Little Caesars pizza. There will also be a rotation of local food vendors to display the array of diverse tastes you can find around the city of Detroit.
Mouth-watering new menu items this season include:
- Following a successful stint at Comerica Park, Bert’s BBQ will return to Little Caesars Arena this season on the upper concourse.
- New concession items include a rotation of wraps, chili cheese fries, loaded cheese fries and more.
- Additional new Grab ‘N Go items can be found at PORTALS 43 and 44, featuring seven-layer dip with tortilla chips, pasta salad and chicken caesar pasta salad.
- All desserts at Little Caesars Arena’s restaurants can be packaged to-go to take back to your seats.
In addition, before or after an event, check out the variety of dining options in The District Detroit including establishments nearby including Basan, located inside The Eddystone adjacent to Little Caesars Arena, and Hockeytown Café, a sports bar open year-round on Woodward Avenue at Montcalm Street. New Hockeytown Café menu items include Zip Tips, Chili Boule, and The Original Turkey Dinner.
Pedestrian-only Columbia Street – just a short walk from Little Caesars Arena – offers a variety of options before and after events. Columbia Street also hosts events and activities throughout the year, such as the annual Fall Fest and tailgates before Detroit Lions home games.
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR: with a menu ranging from brunch to dinner and loaded dessert, JoJo’s pays homage to Motown greats before sending you off to experience your event at Little Caesars Arena, the Fox Theatre or the Fillmore.
- Union Assembly: providing customers with a variety of all-American foods and drinks with a Detroit spin amid their day or night out on the town.
- Frita Batidos: looking for Cuban-inspired burgers, fries and milkshakes? Frita’s is the spot to give you tropical vibes before exploring The District Detroit.
- Good Cakes and Bakes: have a sweet tooth? Stop into Good Cakes and Bakes before or after your event to satisfy your craving.
- Sahara Restaurant & Grill: this authentic Chaldean and Middle Eastern restaurant gives a global feel, right in the heart of Detroit.
The Little Caesars Arena Team Store features quality, upscale lifestyle and fashion brands for fans to enjoy. New brands offered this season include Pro Standard luxury sportwear making its Red Wings debut, as well as OVO (October’s Very Own), the limited-edition fashion line created by Drake.
Additionally, Mitchell & Ness “Blue Line” premium jerseys, featuring Red Wings Hall of Famers will be available for purchase.
DKNY, Greyson Clothiers, Lululemon, Tommy Bahama, Travis Mathew, WEAR by Erin Andrews and Vineyard Vines will all have new items and styles available this season.
Little Caesars Arena offers accessible parking, entry, seating and concession areas. More information is available here, under accessibility services.
The arena was also named the 2021 KultureCity Sensory Inclusive Venue of the Year, as all events at the venue are sensory inclusive and promote an accommodating and positive experience for guests and fans with sensory needs. Guests can check in at Guest Service Offices at PORTALS 10, 20 and 67 for a sensory kit; which contains noise-canceling headphones, fidget toys and a feeling thermometer. Strobe canceling glasses and weighted lap pads are also available.
The XFINITY Box Office at Little Caesars Arena is open at 11 a.m. on all event days, and Monday through Friday non-event days. The Box Office closes 60 minutes after event start times, or at 5:30 p.m. on non-event days. More information, event listings and links to purchase tickets are available here.
If you have any questions about digital ticketing, please call 313-471-7000 during business hours, or email TicketOperations@OlyEnt.com.
Little Caesars Arena has a no-bag policy. Bags, purses and clutches larger than 4″ x 6″ x 1.5″ are prohibited. Single compartment bags, wallets and clutches smaller than 4”x6”x1.5 with or without a handle strap are permitted.
Bags, wallets, and clutches needed for medical necessity, including medical bags, diaper bags with supplies for children, breast pumps and other medical devices smaller than 14″ x 14″ x 6″ are allowed.
For details on permitted and prohibited items, click here. Little Caesars Arena is the only arena in the United States to receive the Department of Homeland Security SAFETY Act Certification/Designation.
The entire venue is cashless! If you bring cash to an event, you can use a reverse ATM machine, which allows you to transfer cash onto a card for concessions, apparel, drinks and more. Reverse ATMS are located near PORTALS 9 and 58 and in the XFINITY Box Office.