The health and safety of our guests, fans, customers and colleagues is our priority and we are committed to keeping you informed on the evolving situation regarding COVID-19. This is a very fluid situation and new information is coming in rapidly.
Below is what we know today.
The following Ilitch companies, events and venues have been impacted:
- The NHL has paused all games, impacting the four remaining Red Wings home games.
- The NBA has suspended games until further notice.
- MLB has decided to cancel all Spring Training games and delay the start of 2020 season.
- MotorCity Casino is closed through June 12, 2020. The hotel will remain open.
- Events at Little Caesars Arena, Fox Theatre, Comerica Park, DTE Energy Music Theatre, Meadow Brook Amphitheatre and Michigan Lottery Amphitheatre at Freedom Hill have been postponed or canceled. For more information, visit 313Presents.com.
Impact on Little Caesars Locations
Though Little Caesars has always been carry-out focused, it is closing any dine-in and limited seating areas to help prevent the spread of the virus. The company has reinforced its training on cleanliness and sanitation procedures with its store crews and enhanced its daily efforts to provide a clean and safe environment for all.
Little Caesars offer touch-less options for both carry out and delivery. You can order online and then scan your phone at the Pizza Portals in their lobbies to retrieve your pizza from a heated compartment. If you’re getting your Little Caesars pizza delivered, you can add driver instructions in their app and have them leave your pizza at your door. Plus, Little Caesars delivery partner has issued sanitation supplies to its drivers in affected areas.
Safety Measures Being Taken
We are in regular communications with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), local, state and federal health departments and agencies, as well as the leagues, industry partners and other venues. We’re monitoring the situation in real time and making recommendations and decisions based on industry best practices, governmental agency recommendations, and knowledge of our people and our business.
We will continue to update this site with more information and we encourage you to check back on a regular basis.